Saturday, June 18, 2011

First Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband, Peter! 

Sweetie-you are the love of my life. You are such a good husband to me - I can never get enough of you. You will no doubt be a loving, wise, and selfless father (you already are). I am so excited to venture down this path of parenthood along side you. We have had some hard things thrown at us this past year. What would I have done without you?

Elora is so lucky to have you as her dad.  We love you!



Father/Daughter bonding time!

Blocking the light so that she would open up her eyes nice and big!

2 comments:

  1. So precious! I love that last shot:) Can't wait for Elora to get to go on daddy-daughter dates to Lake Calhoun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look! There's her little face!!! She's gotten so big already!

    ReplyDelete