Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Elora's Baby Cousin!

I have been DYING to write this post ever since finding out my sister is pregnant. My little sis is going to be a mama!! I couldn't be happier, more proud, and excited! She and her husband shared the news with us a little after Christmas. Now that she is 12 weeks and the word is out - she was kind enough to let me write a blog post about it.

When they shared the news with us - we were sitting at dinner and my sister says "oh, I forgot, we brought a present for Elora. Can I take her and try it on her?". I didn't think a THING of it and handed little girl over to her.  She comes out with a bib on that says "I love my baby cousin-to-be".  How cute!  The room erupted in screams, tears, and shouts of excitement - so much so that Elora started crying from being so startled :)

I love that little baby already and can't wait to meet him or her.  They will find out the gender the end of April and she is due on Sept 7 (my dad's birthday!)  I am dying to know the gender so that I can do a little shopping for the little pea. My sister is going to be such a loving, joyful, and caring mother. I'm so glad our kids will be close together in age!

Here are a few pictures from the day they shared the news to us!!

The proud parents-to-be!

So fun that Elora got to be part of the announcement!



Elora loves her auntie Becca!

The famous bib!

No comments:

Post a Comment