Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Girl Crib

Elora has now graduated from the incubator to a crib!  I guess our 9 week old wanted to show us what a big girl she is and that she can maintain her own body heat now without assistance.  Thus, the new crib!  Mobile and all!





Words cannot express what having her in a crib does for us as parents.  It helps us feel like we have that much more of a "regular" newborn.  We can reach in and pick her up any time we want. So - we do! :) What a blessing.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! So exciting! So happy for you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled with you!!! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah and Peter,
    HOW WONDERFUL!!! You are all in our prayers. So happy to hear that the grandparents got to hold Elora....I bet there are a few great pictures there!! She's getting so big. You both are doing a wonderful job!! Hang in there....only 18 more years until college!! :-)

    Maria Pietrini

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love reading all your posts and updates...usually with tears in my eyes! God is so good!! We are praising the Lord with you!!
    Stacey Thone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, that is so exciting. My prayers are with you all, as you continue this journey. Chase was only in the NICU for 2 weeks and it was very tough for only that little amount of time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah and Peter,
    Congratulations on the milestone! I've been keeping you and baby Elora in my prayers for the last couple months. I'm sure you're anxious to get her into her bed at home. Sending lots of love and prayers to you that she'll go home soon.

    Jennifer Severson

    ReplyDelete