Thursday, February 19, 2015

Grayson Photos at Hospital

We were at the hospital a total of four days when Grayson was born.  I was very pleased with our time there. It was a different hospital than where we delivered Elora - and a much different experience. Other than our discharge being a little disjointed (we were preparing to leave in the middle of a nurse shift change - so some things were unorganized and I missed a dose of pain meds in the midst of it...ouch!), we had such a good experience there. The staff was amazing, the rooms were newly remodeled, and the food wasn't too bad either! My c-section had some unexpected complications which I will blog a about soon. All that said - the care and concern during and after the birth was top notch. We were so thankful!

My friend Angie took some photos at the hospital that I wanted to share.  She did such a nice job capturing Grayson at two days old!

Born Feb 12, weighing 6 lbs, 14 oz, 19 in long


siblings!







check out the dimple!





going home!

2 comments:

  1. He's so sweet! And I still can't get over that you have a SON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie! I adore his dimple:)

    ReplyDelete