All I have to say it that it was such a WONDERFUL trip! Prior to going, Peter had been travelling for work back to back weeks. Elora had pneumonia and double ear infections. I was taking care of her alone (and help from my mom.Thanks mom!), up 5 nights in a row because of it, and quite sleep deprived. So, aside from the wonders of going to Disney for the first time, it was a MUCH needed getaway!
It was wonderful to go just me and Peter. We were so thankful to both our parents who watched Elora while we travelled. We spent our first day at Magic Kingdom and were there for 13.5 hours! I loved it there so much. I can't wait to go back! The second day we went to Epcot and loved it too. We had the greatest time walking around, going on rides, and ate the best German food there :)
The last part of our trip was visiting Peter's oldest brother and his family. Our time was short, but very very sweet! We got to see their new house, love on our niece/nephews, and see their joy and happiness as a family. We spent a day at the Legoland theme park which was a blast! We had beautiful weather and such great time together.
| We've arrived! (our hotel) |
![]() |
| Peter - are you feeling the magic? |
| boat ride! |
![]() |
| We even got to see our friends from Minneapolis there! |
![]() |
| Epcot! |
![]() |
| Entrance to Legoland |
![]() |
| Me and the littlest Morrow! Won't be little to much longer - growing up so fast! |








I thought your sister-in-law found your camera? No? Good phone pics through! Can't wait to try Disney with the kids.
ReplyDelete