We started preparing and decorating Elora's new room in *
cringe* September. It's April now and we finally have things in order a bit.
She is still sleeping in her nursery and frankly we are fine that she is almost 3 and still in a crib. She loves it, we love her
trapped secure in there, done, and done. But, she knows that the new "big girl" room and bed are hers and she will sleep there someday. I know I should wait to post pics once the room is officially done, but I thought why the heck not post some now!
I am still hunting for the perfect cozy reading chair, a dresser, and a shade for the odd-shaped window. So, until I find those items I won't post any full-room shots. But, here are some pictures of the details and things done thus far!
No comments:
Post a Comment