Friday, May 10, 2013

Two Years in Review!

Elora Nicole! You turn two today!

You make mommy so happy! My heart has been filled with great love and joy these last two years. I love how expressive you are - you always have a new look or gesture that shows how much you are taking in the world. I love hearing you call my "mommy" and giving me kisses anytime I ask (and when I don't ask!). I love watching you play - you are soaking it all in and exploring the world around you. I love how much you love to dance, especially when you do your ballet. You are such a good sleeper at night - thank you for those 12-13 interrupted hours each night! I love what a good eater you are. You will try anything and are so adventurous. I love your little body and watching you walk, climb, hide, and bounce all over the place.

You are my perfect little miracle, Elora. I still see the fighter in you - just like when you were born two years ago today. You are a very strong and brave little girl. This world better watch out - you will do big and great things, I just know it!

Look how much you have grown!

Elora - 2 weeks:


Elora - 4 months:


Elora - 6 months:


Elora - 12 months:




Elora - 18 months:


Elora - 2 years:

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday sweet Elora! Only you can make the terrible twos terrific:)

    ReplyDelete