Friday, August 5, 2011

Elora's Photo Shoot

Karen Feder is one of my dearest friends, former roomates, and an amazing photographer. She photographed our engagement and wedding pictures & I am sure she will be no stranger to taking pictures of Elora growing up! Thank you, Karen, for a wonderful photo shoot with Elora and me. You are a talent and continue to bless our family!

I made a photo book on Shutterfly of the pictures if you are interested in seeing more - click here
Our little miracle - Elora Nicole
www.karenfederphotography.com


www.karenfederphotography.com

www.karenfederphotography.com

A mother's present Peter got me after Elora was born (click on the picture to view the necklace close up)
www.karenfederphotography.com

Sleeping beauty
www.karenfederphotography.com

There's those eyes!
www.karenfederphotography.com





3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah and Peter! My oh my she's getting so big! When my sister came to visit I showed her Elora's pictures and right away she said, "She looks just like Ron!" And yes, I have to agree!! She is so precious and we can hardly wait to meet her.

    praying for you all~

    Maria & Jim Pietrini

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I am so amazed by how much she's grown and how many miracles God has already done in her little body. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are adorable! She is such a sweetie. I am not sure if you've had birth announcements made yet, but if not, I'd love to make them complimentary for you, if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete