Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Family Photos 2014 - The Golden Moments

You may remember from year's past - we get together with two family friends each fall and swap taking pictures of each other's families. This year we hosted the photo shoot at our house and I was a little nervous about how Elora would do. She is at that stage where she says "Cheeeeese" with a clenched, fake smile. She doesn't want to sit still, doesn't want to look at the camera, and wouldn't cooperate considering the bountiful pocket full of M&M's I had ready for bribery motivation.

99% of our pictures were the F word (not that F word!).  Fail.  They were a fail.  So much so that Peter and I laughed so hard when we went through them the first time. They really are hilarious and I had to share some with you. They capture life with a stubborn 3 year old so well!

Although the majority these family photos will not go down in history as our best, we did get 3-5 pictures that we liked and are options for Christmas card photos.  I guess you could argue the shoot was actually more of a success than a fail taking that into consideration.  Really all we want out of these are a Christmas card pic. Plus, my friends are amazing photographers and did their best to work with our quirks. 

Enjoy some of the golden Morrow family moments:

two out of three people's eyes closed - classic


standing on this woodpile will work out soooo nice, i am sure of it!

i swear we do love our child

licking the air is really cool these days

boot straight into the head, good times

pretty much just awkward

Pinterest pose FAIL


Pretty sure the words about to come out of Peter's mouth were "get back here RIGHT NOW".

Woulda/coulda been a cute father daughter pose


No comments:

Post a Comment