Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall 2013 Family Photos


You may recall from previous years that we do a "photo swap" with some friends of ours (two other families). Last year's photos are here.

We all get together, take each other's pictures, and have a great time hanging out together. Each fall new kids have added to the scene (three new babies this year!). So, the photo taking gets more and more interesting! My friend Angie took our fall pictures this year and I really love how they turned out! I was really afraid we wouldn't have any good ones since Elora was a typically 2-yr old during the photoshoot. She didn't want to sit still, didn't want to look at the camera, and didn't smile hardly at all. There were a few rare moments when she did smile or sit still and Angie was there to snap away!

I wanted to share some favorites with you! The leaves were so beautiful and the lighting was great that day. I am enjoying getting picture frames updated at home and at work with new family photos. Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment