Friday, January 20, 2012

Home, Sweet Home


As of January14, Elora has been home LONGER than she was in the hospital! That is reason to celebrate!

During the four months that little El spent in the hospital (127 days to be exact), it was hard for us to imagine her home with us. Her life in the hospital was all we knew. Now that she has been home longer than four months - the time in the hospital is seeming like a shorter and shorter amount of time...a distant memory of "did that really happen?"!

Elora has been doing so well that the nurse, Kim, is no longer coming to the house weekly, but monthly instead. I will miss having Kim come - she was such a great resource plus I loved knowing weekly what Elora weighed. But, I will take it - it means our little girl is doing great!

I took a quick little video of Elora this morning...she is a little wiggle worm....enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Has she ever come a long way! What a fun video--thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete